IBM Global Business Services - Help Make the World Work Smarter The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value. As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most
interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. IBMi J2EE Android developer to participate in the design and development of highly interactive iPhone and iPad projects for high profile clients. This position requires well-rounded development skills with strong front end development experience including HTML, J2EE and UI integration. This position also requires light system administration skills and experience with HTTP and messaging technologies. The ideal candidate will have Android development experience in high profile interactive projects. When working with other key stakeholders, the candidate should be able to articulate deeply technical concepts in a customer friendly and understandable way. This would involve being able to assist with project managers, designers and information architects in scoping and pricing front end applications as well as working with a team of developers during the build, test and deployment phases.
We are looking for candidates with aspirations towards technical leadership, specifically technical architecture. People Skills:
The candidate should have experience working with a variety of clients at all levels of an organization as well as a level of comfort presenting their work in workshops and client meetings.
Has developed relationships of mutual trust with people inside and outside of their organization based on respect, integrity, positive regard and an appreciation of the uniqueness of the individual."(2252)"
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 2 years experience in mobile Internet Industry experience
* At least 2 years experience in J2EE experience
* Basic knowledge in Apple iOS development in Apple iPhone SDK for iPhone and/or iPad apps
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Fluent
* At least 3 years experience in mobile Internet Industry experience
* At least 3 years experience in J2EE experience
* At least 2 years experience in Apple iOS development in Apple iPhone SDK for iPhone and/or iPad apps
* At least 3 years experience in full application lifecycle with UI integration from Adobe PhotoShop and MS Visio assets
* Basic knowledge in Experience with standard LAMP stack
* Basic knowledge in Apple HTTP Live Streaming for live video streaming (Apple HLS)
* Basic knowledge in Omniture and/or Flurry analytics
* Basic knowledge in CDN networks including Akamai Media delivery, Akamai configuration and Akamai NetStorage
* Basic knowledge in Android development for mobile and/or tablet applications. Experience across multiple Android devices and platforms.
* French : Basic knowledge
Post Date: 20130213
Department: Consulting & Services