This individual will serve as a SAP Financials Team Lead and configuration specialist, providing application functional support and implementation in SAP Applications R/3, in the module areas of CO Controlling. The SAP Team Lead will be very knowledgeable with required SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules and SAP's Business Intelligence. This individual will develop and maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role based profile changes. The individual is expected to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes, etc.
Be a Package Solution Consultant at IBM. You won't just be solving IT problems, you'll be working with our top-tier clients to help them meet their business needs through innovative solutions. You'll be a trusted advisor, helping our clients make better, informed decisions. How? Using in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise, you'll work directly with clients to select, implement, support and effectively integrate IBM's world-class packaged technology solutions into their diverse business environments.
At IBM, you'll get experience with projects that span the globe, and work with the world's largest experienced services skill pool, in more than 170 countries worldwide. Join us.
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter. (2252)
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 5 years experience in Hands-on SAP Controlling configuration
* At least 5 years experience in 5 full project lifecycle implementations with the SAP CO module
* At least 4 years experience in 5 full project lifecycle implementations as a Team Lead on SAP engagements implementing the CO module
* At least 4 years experience in 2 full project lifecycles managing a team of 5-10 full-time employees (FTEs)
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Basic knowledge
* At least 5 years experience in 5 full project lifecycle implementations as a Team Lead on SAP engagements implementing the CO module
* At least 5 years experience in 2 full project lifecycles managing a team of 5-10 full-time employees (FTEs)
* English : Intermediate
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20130901
Department: Consulting & Services