The Energy Trading & Risk Management Sr. Managing Consultant will be directly accountable/responsible for successful delivery of Business Analytics & Optimization (BAO) projects in the Oil & Gas industry. This Consultant will have direct involvement in leading and creating Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) solutions.
Expertise in the energy (crude, refined products, gas, and derivatives) transacting lifecycle from deal inception to settlements in some or all of the following areas:
- Front office (transacting/transacting support)
- Middle office (logistics, scheduling, nominations, risk control and management, credit)
- Back Office (bilateral invoicing, settlements and billing either wholesale or retail, transacting controls)
- Deep understanding of the energy markets environment with experience in design and implementation of data warehouse and reporting for market and credit risk analytics.
It is also expected that newly hired resources into the Global Business Services U.S. practice live within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles) of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New York City, NY and surrounding area; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, DC.
IBM Global Business Services
Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. (2252)
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 3 years experience in ETRM project management
* At least 3 years experience in Oil & Gas commodities (physical, financial) trading
* At least 3 years experience in system implementation of software such as Openlink Endur, Allegro, TriplePoint and Sunguard, Credit systems
* At least 3 years experience in integration with ERPs (Oracle and SAP) and Trading Reports & Analytics.
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Fluent
* Master's Degree
* At least 5 years experience in ETRM project management
* At least 5 years experience in Oil & Gas commodities (physical, financial) trading
* At least 5 years experience in system implementation of software such as Openlink Endur, Allegro, TriplePoint and Sunguard, Credit systems
* At least 5 years experience in integration with ERPs (Oracle and SAP) and Trading Reports & Analytics.
* Certified in Energy Trading & Risk Mgt.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20130619
Department: Consulting & Services