Want your skills to make a difference in how the world works - for the better? IBM is seeking keen-minded Application Developers interested in working next to some of the best IT Specialists in the industry. Application Developers at IBM have a perspective on problem solving that says no one problem, big or small, is an isolated event, but rather part of a much bigger, more complex system. Responsible for developing and deploying IBM WebSphere Message Broker (w/ WTX) to support the integration of multiple IBM Smarter Commerce products such as WebSphere Commerce, Sterling Order Management, and Sterling B2B Integrator. * Provides strong design, development and analysis skills * Utilizes knowledge of EAI concepts, messaging, WMB, MQ , XML, and WMB parsers * Designs and develops maps, message flows and configure/develop adaptors * Deploys integration components in development environments. Some of our clients engagement do requirement up to 100% travel for an extended period of time.
Consultants are required to be flexible with their ability to travel and cannot refuse project due to travel. Candidates will be required to be available to travel as necessary to meet business requirements. This may include travel up to 100% of your work time. In this job role you'll use your expertise in translating IT requirements into great design, as well as development and assembly of components, coding, unit testing and documentation, to create custom information systems for our clients. Applicants should also be specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services, and implementation, environment. Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent. Join us. Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter. (2252)
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 3 years experience in designing and developing complex integration projects using WebSphere Message Broker
* At least 3 years experience in a broad variety of integration techniques, patterns, tools and methodologies
* At least 3 years experience in working with databases (DB2/Oracle), data modeling, and tuning methods
* Readiness to travel Up to 1 day a week
* U.S. citizenship required
* English: Intermediate
* At least 3 years experience in utilizing WebSphere Message Broker in a high volume environment, including tuning, monitoring, load balancing, and high-availability operations.
* At least 3 years experience in web services, XML, XSD, JMS, ESB, SOA, and interoperability
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months. To all recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Post Date: 20130524
Department: Consulting & Services