The Data Integration Consultant is directly accountable/responsible for successful delivery of Business Analytics & Optimization (BAO) technology initiatives. The Data Integration Consultant understands business challenges and translates them into process/technical solutions, as well as manages client relationships within context of individual role. Experience with ETL Informatica required.
Ability to lead and work within teams, both onshore and offshore.
It is also expected that newly hired resources into the Global Business Services U.S. practice live within a reasonable commuting distance (generally 50 miles) of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Columbus, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New York City, NY and surrounding area; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; and Washington, DC.
IBM Global Business Services
Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. (2252)
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 1 year experience in the understanding of Business Intelligence processes
* At least 2 years experience in ETL Application Design
* At least 2 years experience in technical requirements definition, mapping and data modeling
* At least 1 year experience in hands-on technology and leadership on Data Warehouse projects
* At least 3 years experience in Informatica ETL
* At least 1 year experience in hands-on developed project deliverables using formal/structured methodology
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Fluent
* Master's Degree
* At least 2 years experience in the understanding of Business Intelligence processes
* At least 3 years experience in ETL Application Design
* At least 3 years experience in technical requirements definition, mapping and data modeling
* At least 2 years experience in hands-on technology and leadership on Data Warehouse projects
* At least 5 years experience in Informatica ETL
* At least 3 years experience in hands-on developed project deliverables using formal/structured methodology
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20130703
Department: Consulting & Services