to end test, production support etc. * Experience in all phases of project life cycle (SDLC): Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing. * Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies. * Good team player having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals involved in the project. * Ability to deliver projects to meet business requirements, industry best practices and standards.. * Strong analytical, programming and presentation skills, highly motivated in learning new technologies. * Ability to be self motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal supervision. Be a Package Solution Consultant at IBM. You won't just be solving IT problems, you'll be working with our top-tier clients to help them meet their business needs through innovative solutions. You'll be a trusted advisor, helping our clients make better, informed decisions. How? Using in-depth consulting skills, business
knowledge, and packaged solution expertise, you'll work directly with clients to select, implement, support and effectively integrate IBM's world-class packaged technology solutions into their diverse business environments. At IBM, you'll get experience with projects that span the globe, and work with the world's largest experienced services skill pool, in more than 170 countries worldwide. Join us. Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter at www.ibm.com/vrm/newsletter/10948.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 2 years experience in hands-on experience in Agile PLM and familiar with at least one other leading PLM system.
* At least 1 year experience in hands-on experience in Agile PLM and should have gone through at least 2 full cycles of Agile 9.x PLM
* At least 1 year experience in proficiently using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Visio
* At least 2 years experience in Agile Product Portfolio Management module
* At least 2 years experience in Agile Product Quality Management
* Basic knowledge in PLM process definition, analysis, design and implementation
* At least 2 years experience in Agile Configuration
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Basic knowledge
* At least 4 years experience in hands-on experience in Agile PLM and familiar with at least one other leading PLM system.
* At least 3 years experience in hands-on experience in Agile PLM and should have gone through at least 2 full cycles of Agile 9.x PLM
* At least 3 years experience in Agile Product Portfolio Management module
* At least 3 years experience in Agile Product Quality Management
* At least 4 years experience in Agile Configuration
* English : Intermediate
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20131107
Department: Consulting & Services