Provides a wide variety of trade compliance/import/export consulting services assisting with the successful implementation of the Oracle Global Trade Management (GTM) product. Responsibilities: - Must have detailed level understanding of GTM functionality - Conduct requirements gathering and design sessions - Controls scope - Identifies risks and benefits of alternate designs; calculates costs/benefits of potential actions or solutions to establish their viability/ROI; - Assesses project impact of system changes on users and internal and external customers and stakeholders. - Conduct business process and functional audits and provide suggestions to improve the use of GTM to meet the clients needs - Implement GTM - must have experience implementing GTM v6.2. - GTM, other Global Trade Management (GTS, Amber Road, Tradebeam, OCR Services, Integration Point) package experience a plus. - At least 1 full life cycle implementation Be a Package Solution Consultant at IBM. You won't just be solving
IT problems, you'll be working with our top-tier clients to help them meet their business needs through innovative solutions. You'll be a trusted advisor, helping our clients make better, informed decisions. How? Using in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise, you'll work directly with clients to select, implement, support and effectively integrate IBM's world-class packaged technology solutions into their diverse business environments. At IBM, you'll get experience with projects that span the globe, and work with the world's largest experienced services skill pool, in more than 170 countries worldwide. Join us. Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter at www.ibm.com/vrm/newsletter/10948.
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 2 years experience in team lead experience with Global Trade Management Packages
* At least 1 year experience in GTM implementation experience
* At least 3 years experience in Operational/industry experience, preferably within Global Import/Export Compliance operations, free trade zone operation, duties, taxes and tariffs, license management
* At least 3 years experience in International logistics and trade compliance a plus
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Basic knowledge
* At least 3 years experience in team lead experience with Global Trade Management Packages
* At least 2 years experience in GTM implementation experience
* At least 5 years experience in Operational/industry experience, preferably within Global Import/Export Compliance operations, free trade zone operation, duties, taxes and tariffs, license management
* At least 5 years experience in International logistics and trade compliance a plus
* English : Intermediate
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20131106
Department: Consulting & Services