The MDM Product Specialist specializing in Master Data Management (MDM), is directly responsible for successful delivery of technical Business Analytics & Optimization (BAO) Enterprise Information Management solutions. The MDM Product Specialist understands business challenges and translates them into process/technical solutions, as well as manages client relationships within context of individual role. The MDM Product Specialist provides overall InfoSphere MDM Server leadership during the design and build of MDM Server components
All candidates will have expert-level knowledge of enterprise master data technology initiatives in support of business, operations and technology teams, and knowledge of enterprise master data strategies and best practices.
MDM Product Specialist:
* Represents the MDM product from a detailed business functionality level.
* Understands MDM services transactions and overall functionality of the application.
* Has knowledge of existing business functionality and defines the required services and functions.
* Works with the Data Mapping team to complete a gap analysis process.
* Defines data attributes within MDM Data Model to be utilized for Client Data Mapping and document as part of Data Mapping Spreadsheet.
* Participates in MDM mapping sessions.
* Develops MDM Service Mapping document.
* Provides the project team with MDM product expertise, along with the best practice experience that MDM has garnered from our various implementations.
This position is based out of Columbus, Ohio, but the consultant may be required to travel to various U.S. based client sites.
IBM Global Business Services
Help Make the World Work Smarter
The world is getting smarter, triggering unprecedented change. IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter. (2252)
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 3 years experience in leading end-to-end implementation of MDM solutions
* At least 3 years experience in InfoSphere MDM Server Transaction Suite
* At least 3 years experience in InfoSphere MDM Server Data Model
* At least 3 years experience in Data Modeling for multi-dimensional Data Warehouses
* At least 3 years experience in MDM Data and Service Mapping
* English: Fluent
* Master's Degree
* At least 7 years experience in leading end-to-end implementation of MDM solutions
* At least 7 years experience in InfoSphere MDM Server Transaction Suite
* At least 7 years experience in InfoSphere MDM Server Data Model
* At least 7 years experience in Data Modeling for multi-dimensional Data Warehouses
* At least 7 years experience in MDM Data and Service Mapping
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Post Date: 20130919
Department: Consulting & Services