Want your skills to make a difference in how the world works - for the better? IBM is seeking keen-minded Application Architects interested in working next to some of the best IT Specialists in the industry. Application Architects at IBM have a perspective on problem solving that says no one problem, big or small, is an isolated event, but rather part of a much bigger, more complex system. Work on the IBM team as a Websphere eCommerce Solution Architect. This position within AIS ADM COTS specializes in definition and development of SmarterCommerce Solutions based upon the use of IBM WebSphere Commerce and associated IBM Sterling and other products. It is expected that the appropriate professional bring to the job demonstrated expertise in the architecting solutions with these products, and in working effectively by leading development teams and with eCommmerce customers. Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected - and intelligent. Join us.
Candidate must have the ability to work in the United States without a current or future need for visa sponsorship. Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel. Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter.
Additional information: To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months. To all recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
* High School Diploma/GED
* At least 5 years experience in IBM WebSphere Commerce Solution Architecture - analysis, design, construction, test, implementation, post-implementation support or operate and maintain
* At least 5 years experience in eCommerce Architecture - analysis, design, construction, test
* At least 5 years experience in IT Systems Development
* At least 3 years experience in Development Leadership
* Readiness to travel Up to 1 day a week
* English: Fluent
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 10 years experience in eCommerce Architecture - analysis, design, construction, test
Post Date: 20130913
Department: Consulting & Services