This individual will serve as a SAP Financials Team Lead and configuration specialist, providing application functional support and implementation in SAP Applications R/3, in the module areas of FI-Finance (GL, SPL, FM, AP, AR), CO Controlling. The SAP Team Lead will be very knowledgeable with required SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules and SAP's Business Intelligence. This individual will develop and maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role based profile changes. The individual is expected to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes, etc. (2252)
* Bachelor's Degree
* At least 4 years experience in Hands-on SAP Finance / Controlling configuration
* At least 4 years experience in 4 full project lifecycle implementations with the SAP FI module
* At least 4 years experience in 4 full project lifecycle implementations as a Team Lead on SAP engagements implementing the FI module
* At least 4 years experience in 2 full project lifecycles managing a team of 5-10 full-time employees (FTEs)
* Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
* English: Basic knowledge
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months. To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20130923
Department: Consulting & Services