The IBM Design Division needs talented and motivated designers to lead an era of design-led innovation at one of the largest software companies in the world. Designers will conceive and articulate the future of IBM's entire portfolio of products, ranging from software and hardware to consulting.
This position is available for immediate start!
Software Design Team Lead
This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop and lead a team of developers with multi disciplinary design skills as well as work with other designers and business professionals focused on the next generation of software.
- Preferred Qualifications:
* Formal education and experience in leading teams with consistent high quality visual, interactive, and/or industrial design
* Demonstrated evidence of owning design at a Product/Portfolio/Market Area Level
* Strong, innovative, vision supported by a rigorous attention to detail
* Ability to work within a possibly large cross-functional team and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal interaction skills
- Exposure To:
Design processes/tools/methods, web development and related skills, documentation, business tools and methodologies, troubleshooting and problem resolution, and customer facing experience
Candidates MUST send a portfolio to be considered (URL or PDF)
* High School Diploma/GED
* Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
* English: Intermediate
* Bachelor's Degree
* English : Fluent
Post Date: 20131204
Department: Software Development