As a Client Solutions Professional (CSP) you will work as a part of the Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) organization within IBM. This role provides pre-sales support for EMM solution sales. The CSP will utilize knowledge of industry segment processes and challenges to successfully position and demonstrate EMM solutions. Candidates should have relevant experience as a marketing business user, presales consultant, or marketing consultant responsible for promoting marketing automation solutions. The candidate should also have experience with on-line and off-line campaign management systems and familiarity with solution implementations, performance reporting, and response tracking.
The Responsibilities of a Client Solutions Professional include: performing business level discovery; crafting and delivering tailored solution demonstrations for current and prospective customers; creatively applying EMM solutions to help solve business problems; and communicating these approaches to different business audiences in designated industries. The CSP will also prepare prototype solutions and presentations based on opportunity analysis, as well as work with sales staff to outline available products and leverage sales opportunities. Individuals in this role must have a demonstrated ability to uncover and understand the customer's business needs; articulate the value of EMM offerings; and identify appropriate applications, tools, and solutions.
* Assess customer strategic needs and uncover business requirements in order to portray EMM solution advantages in support of achieving sales revenue targets.
* Conduct business -focused discovery sessions, presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concepts
* Deliver tailored solutions and organizational recommendations to meet current and future business requirements
* Present EMM solution-oriented messaging/positioning to customers in sales engagements
* Understand, utilize and communicate EMM best practice methodologies and industry standards internally and externally
* Exhibit credible customer fluency across key customer verticals
* Act as EMM subject matter expert on solution themes, delivering presentations at internal and external events, and support cross-company initiatives and projects
* Cooperate with sales in developing account strategies, assessment of account needs and critical sales issues to ensure account satisfaction
* Research, understand and leverage EMM competitive landscape
* Coordinate functional response to RFP/RFI demands
Candidate is expected to:
* Participate actively in sales strategy and positioning
* Share knowledge in terms of prospect requirements, competitive insights, and product feedback
* High School Diploma/GED
* At least 5 years experience in Presales
* Readiness to travel 50% travel annually
* English: Fluent
* Bachelor's Degree
NOTE: This role can be located in any large metropolitan US City.
Post Date: 20131011