ANA13954: Data Analyst with Strong SQL Codes: Jacksonville, FL; 6 months
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6 months
1 to 3 years experience in gathering and analyzing user requirements, and developing functional and operational specifications using professional techniques and automated tools. Develop detailed functional specifications including data and function models, process flow diagrams, and report and screen layouts. Document algorithms and operational requirements, identify logical system architecture, specify system interfaces, develop test plans and user guides, oversee acceptance testing, provide user training, and support users in the development of work processes. Works under the direction of a team leader or project manager.
Requirement Emphasis: Must be able to read, write, update and create SQL codes
Must have 1 to 3 years in the following
- Must have strong MS SQL, MS Access skills along with prior experience with reporting.
- Knowledge of AS400 and related systems
- Strong Knowledge of the SQL queries and reporting tools
- Must know how to read and write SQL code
- Strong understanding of the requirements documentation as well as best practices in report development.
- Strong PC skills including Windows, Excel and Word
- Ability to work within stringent time frames and handle multiple duties.
Toll Free: (877) 384-2115
Mobile: (248) 321-8318
Fax: (248) 583-1929
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.iconma.com
Connect with us online!