Senior WMS Consultant
Job Title: Principal Consultant
Location: US (Any City)
Department: Logistics Management
Travel required/percentage: 50% - 75%
Targeted salaries will vary based on experience. Looking at $100K - $135K for the Senior WMS consultant
Brief Job Description:
Our client is actively looking for senior-level, experienced people who can play the pivotal role on a project leading the project to a successful execution. Out client is searching for highly motivated and qualified consultants to help build their ever-growing team. The detailed job posting for this position is listed below.
- Apply industry expertise and best practices as well as WMS experience to support sales pursuits
- Provide project leadership and direction throughout the implementation
- Facilitate and lead project design sessions
- Lead in the construction of WMS solution architecture and conference room pilot activities
- Ability to configure WMS leveraging the core product functionality to meet the needs of our customers. This also includes leading/supporting all testing activities
- Configure WMS Rules Engine, Workflow, and reporting functions inside of WMS
- Assist the customer project team with their project responsibilities
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Share knowledge with our customer contacts throughout the project so that they can become self-sufficient in completing some of the same tasks that you worked on in the project.
- Support all formal documentation of solutions
- Lead/Support knowledge transition to client.
- Support all formal documentation of solutions, including requirements for product extensions, etc.
- Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification.
- Contribute to the training and development of key users.
- Expert level knowledge of Oracle WMS and dWMS
- Detailed functional knowledge and minimum 1-2 full cycle implementations as a consultant at a referable client using WMS/MSCA applications.
- Logistics/warehousing industry specific knowledge is highly desirable. This includes material handling for warehouse and manufacturing business processes.
- Demonstrated good communication and presentation skills, self-management skills and client management skills
- Knowledge of configuring enterprise labeling applications (Cipher, Loftware, Bartneder), mobile RF devices and label printers, device management applications, voice data collection (Wavelink, Vocollect).
- Willingness to be a self-starter and work independently
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Operations, Computer Science or equivalent