Details of this request:
Client sends 100s – 1000s of faxes per day to the IRS @ 20 pgs per fax. There are issues occurring where excessive calls are being dropped or re-fax activities are being initiated. This is resulting in 500-600 pages of trash faxes per day, in addition to extended timeframes for faxes to get where they are going.
The traffic for these faxes travels from a virtual server cluster via Verizon to Rightfax vendor, through Cisco Trunk (WAN) to the IRS. The Dell Team is troubleshooting these issues with all these vendors and have narrowed down some possible fixes or issues. However most involved seem to have an attitude that this will not get solved, so driving to solution is difficult.
The current Dell team is spread thin. They need a fresh set of eyes on this; a leader who can look at the big picture and direct the different teams in identifying new possibilities and solutions for this problem.
· Location: Quincy, WA (onsite preferred) remote is okay if necessary
· Duration: 3 weeks – 6 weeks (as needed to identify and solve the issue)
· Resource needs to be Architect-level resource with “big picture” knowledge of:
· Fax Traffic and protocols
· Networking (Cisco and others) LAN/WAN – design and configuration
· Leading Teams
· Architect-level resource
· 10-20 years experience