International Millennium Consultants (IMC) is seeking a technical recruiter. The individual will be responsible for recruiting technical applicants for top-tier global consulting firm focused on Oracle Value Chain Planning, Value Chain Execution, and Product Lifecycle Management.
Qualified candidate will have a solid technical recruiter background, specifically with Oracle technologies, with good people and communication skills.
Must have experience sourcing and delivering candidates with difficult and hard to find skill sets.
Experience with recruiting quality candidates via database searches, Internet resume banks, job postings, job boards etc.
Experience with recruiting for contract and permanent IT positions as needed and working professionally both individually and in a team environment.
• Have a strong background and proven experience in sourcing/recruiting IT professionals at various levels and technologies, specifically in Oracle.
• Knowledge of industry and high end skill sets.
• Understanding of recruiting and sales processes.
• Must be internet savvy and very proficient in using Microsoft tools
• Have the ability to handle multiple requirements simultaneously and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
• Must have strong documentation & organizing skills
• Positive attitude, strong communication and interpersonal skills along with good negotiation and decision-making skill
• Excellent commission structure for the right candidate
• Opportunity to work remotely
To apply for this position, please submit your resume as an attachment to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email should read “IT Technical Recruiter”.