Title: Quantitative Analyst / Data Scientist
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
Key Need: SAS expertise on developing statistical models and knowledge of financial securities. SAS Statistical modeling
Quantitative Analyst / Data Scientist
• Knowledge of and background in securities pricing
• Knowledge of and background in equities trading flow
• Develop and plan analytics projects as required by business needs
• Work with business analysts and data management team to identify data relevant for analysis.
• Define new data elements changes to existing ones as needed for analysis.
• Contribute to predictive / analytical modeling standards, and data analysis methodologies.
• Collaborate with managers, end users, development teams, and other stakeholders to integrate data mining results with existing systems.
• Apply quality assurance best practices for predictive modeling/analytics services.
• Specify and measure Data Quality as appropriate.
• Adhere to change control and testing processes for modifications to analytical models.
• Identify, Diagnose and Resolve predictive / analytical model performance issues.
• Provide guidance to other members of the team as appropriate.
• The role will require working on multiple projects simultaneously