Job Title: Sr. Oracle WMS Consultant
Location: US (Any City) - Remote and Travel
Department: Logistics Management
Travel required/percentage: 50% - 75%
Permanent or Contract to Hire
Brief Job Description:
Client is actively looking for senior-level, experienced people who can play the pivotal role on a project leading the project to a successful
execution. Client is searching for highly motivated and qualified consultants to help build our ever-growing team.The detailed job posting for this
position is listed below.
• Apply industry expertise and best practices as well as WMS experience to support sales pursuits
• Provide project leadership and direction throughout the implementation
• Facilitate and lead project design sessions
• Lead in the construction of WMS solution architecture and conference room pilot activities
• Ability to configure WMS leveraging the core product functionality to meet the needs of our customers. This also includes
leading/supporting all testing activities
• Configure WMS Rules Engine, Workflow, and reporting functions inside of WMS
• Assist the customer project team with their project responsibilities
• Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
• Share knowledge with our customer contacts throughout the project so that they can become self-sufficient in completing some of the
same tasks that you worked on in the project.
• Support all formal documentation of solutions
• Lead/Support knowledge transition to client.
• Support all formal documentation of solutions, including requirements for product extensions, etc.
• Lead/Support all solution activities including testing and verification.
• Contribute to the training and development of key users.
• Expert level knowledge of Oracle WMS and dWMS
• Detailed functional knowledge and minimum 1-2 full cycle implementations as a consultant at a referable client using WMS/MSCA
• Logistics/warehousing industry specific knowledge is highly desirable. This includes material handling for warehouse and
manufacturing business processes.
• Demonstrated good communication and presentation skills, self-management skills and client management skills
• Knowledge of configuring enterprise labeling applications (Cipher, Loftware, Bartneder), mobile RF devices and label printers, device
management applications, voice data collection (Wavelink, Vocollect).
• Willingness to be a self-starter and work independently
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business, Operations, Computer Science or equivalent
Client offers competitive compensation and benefits package that comparable to the best in the consulting industry. This package includes:
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance that begins on your date of hire and includes dependents
• Company paid life, AD&D, short term and long term disability coverage
• 401K program with generous employer contribution
• Paid vacation and holiday time
To apply for this position, please email your resume at email@example.com or call at 847 559-9801.
Please include the position title in the Subject line.