IT Sales Professional – Cincinnati, OH
Join one of the fastest growing IT Service Companies in the US! Indotronix (IIC) is seeking IT Sales Professional to join our growing team.
IT Sales Professional play a significant role in the business, managing business deployment and delivery objectives, P&L, for top and bottom line, customer satisfaction, and performance.
- Manage Business Development and Delivery Objectives within Key Client(s).
- Forecast and Manage Customer Requirements.
- Effectively Manage the Client Team.
- Manage the Account(s) P&L, MIS and Reporting.
- Assume Overall P&L Responsibility, Customer Satisfaction, and Client Relationship Management.
Required Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a client facing role or account management role in the IT Professional Services Industry.
- Experience managing a Client P&L of at least $5 million, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Experience working with on-shore/off-shore global delivery model and/or outsourcing.
- Demonstrates prowess in revenue forecasting and profitability management.
- Understands the business direction and trends related to the client’s industry or domain; provides value added solutions/suggestions to the client.
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple distributed teams to achieve client goals.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Capable of multi-tasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and able manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments – solid technical leadership experience.
- Problem solving with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
** Candidate must reside near or relocate to Client Location(s) ** Interested candidates please send CV to Srini@iic.com
Indotronix International Corporation is a full-service IT solutions provider offering IT staffing services, custom software solutions, IT infrastructure services, call center/BPO services to Fortune 1000 clients.