Minimum seven years of related experience in IT business analysis or IT solutions consulting.
3. Minimum four years of experience in UCC, Advanced Voice, or VoIP.
4. Proven IT architecture and software design skills.
5. Demonstrated leadership skills and team building skills.
This candidate will be working as a business/systems analyClosest within the Unified Communications & Conferencing (UCC) product space and supporting a suite of product systems utilizing extensive technical analysis and engineering skills to drive overall software solution design that meets business requirements. This position serves as a liaison between the business stakeholders and the technical software development engineers, providing advisory support on architecture and design issues.
Must have Sr. Business Analyst and/or Sr. System Analyst background experience.
- Must have the ability to solicit, document, and analyze business requirements in order to identify IT solutions to the business need.
- Experience in working with application designers to ensure accurate translations of business requirements into detailed IT technical specifications.
- Ability to lead business process mapping, business process improvement, and change management activities in support of a cross-functional global products and architectures.
- Ability to drive best-practice architecture decisions for optimized flow-through and system performance.