- 8+ years in business analysis roles
- 6+ years experience working in COTS package solutions, ideally MDM/CRM
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to elicit and clearly document complex business requirements and reconcile differences between multiple business/technical stakeholders
- Experience with logical rule sets and data quality in relation to legal/privacy regulations/data considerations is a big plus
- Siebel is a plus, UCM is a big plus but not imperative for the right candidate
- Data Quality engines and profiling tools (such as Trillium Quality and Trillium Discovery) and logical rules (such as Haley) is a big plus
The Master Data Management Business Systems Analyst will be heavily engaged in or functionally responsible for full project lifecycle delivery of production support releases, Feature Requests/System Enhancements and/or projects/CPs involving configuration and customization of the Client Master Data Management solution: Oracle/Siebel UCM, Trillium Data Quality (matching and merging) and Haley logical/privacy rules.
The BSA will work with a wide range of business stakeholders to understand scope, drive business and technical requirements gathering activities, create BRDs and drive approvals with all stakeholders, support design, support construction, write test plans and test cases, conduct functional testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing, and facilitate user acceptance testing. This role requires an assertive, confident candidate to work closely in a deadline-driven environment with a wide range of stakeholders, including multiple business groups, Privacy, Compliance and Legal.