- Previous track record demonstrating assumption of increasing levels of responsibility and proactive business partnering at a senior level.
- Able to influence decisions and improve controls through data driven financial analysis and accounting knowledge.
- Ability to work independently, receiving minimal instruction on routine work, and general instruction on new assignments.
- Initiative with regard to reviewing and delivering recommendations for financial planning and control, while clearly communicating relevant fiscal information to executive management.
- Ability to monitor and manage business unit and department approved budgets, and drive change as needed to maximize return on investment while ensuring compliance to GAAP/SOX requirements.
- Strong Excel, SAP, and BI (Data Warehouse) skills.
- Experience with SAP’s budgeting systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established policies and procedures as well as effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Both Finance and General Accounting knowledge are required as well as effective organization, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent field and a minimum of 8 years financial planning and analysis experience.
- An MBA or CPA is preferred, but not required.
1-Coordinates with all levels of management to prepare recommendations for financial plans, operating forecasts, and business strategy. 2-Leads the preparation of Long Range Forecasts, Annual Budgets, and Quarterly Forecasts. This involves establishing financial expectations with business leaders. 3-Analyzes financial performance through financial reporting. Interprets financial data, identifying ways to increase effectiveness and improve asset utilization. 4-Partners with Sales, Service, Marketing, and other functions to enhance finance related decisions, introduce process discipline, and ensure the existence of appropriate controls to safeguard company assets. 5-Prepares Daily Sales reporting for the US business, and regular reporting on Bookings and the Backlog. 6-Ensures proper revenue recognition in accordance applicable accounting standards, and acts as the primary liaison with internal and external auditors for all revenue related matters. 7-Prepares pro-forma P&Ls and manages financial objectives through appropriate use of Accounting and Financial concepts. 8-Summarizes, distills, and presents data in a manner that transforms it into meaningful and actionable information. 9-Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements. Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting own area of work. Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management. 10-Performs other related duties and assignments as required.