- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Excellent attention to detail and working knowledge of FDA Regulations/Guidance, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, USP/NF.
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Relevant scientific field with minimum of 2 years of relevant Analytical
- Chemistry experience in Quality Control in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
Chemist Laboratory Analyst activities include routine analytical testing to support product release, raw material release, and cleaning verification.
He/She supports the ongoing development, manufacture, and distribution of pharmaceutical products in compliance with local procedures, corporate policies, and the regulatory requirements of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
The QC Technician will rely on experience and judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
- Documents/reviews laboratory work using laboratory notebooks/worksheets ensuring that work is detailed, timely and in compliance with GLP/cGMP requirements
- Utilize chemical and laboratory supplies restocking program
- Maintains strictest standards of hygiene, safety, and audit-readiness in laboratory area
- Conducts routine analytical testing of samples supporting incoming raw materials, in-process production, finished product, and validation.
Utilizes analytical instrumentation such as FTIR, UPLC, GC, AA, UV/VIS, KF, and Polarimeter to execute testing.
- Utilizes LIMS for data entry, trending, and equipment/instrumentation activities
- Assumes other duties as assigned by area management
|High School/GED||High School Diploma/GED|