Role: Project & Portfolio manager
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
We are looking for an resource with Project Management / Portfolio Management experience. Your role will be to work as a value added partner providing a high degree of service to support a delivery tower. It will also be to work collaboratively and cross functionally as an advocate for both their needs as well as for the needs of the PPMO organization. Also, you will manage smaller IT initiatives.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
• Ability to conduct user workshops, define requirements, estimate, assess and plan projects; write use and business cases; and design workflow processes.
• Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, IT Service operations, business process realignment and the financial and political elements of an IT organization.
• Experience in business process re-engineering methods.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and utilizing project management applications.
• Strong user of Microsoft Project.
• Creative approach to problem solving.
Must be a people person. Highly collaborative position, with a lot of face to face with our internal teams.
Please email resume in confidence to: Amit. Dixit AT Infogain.com