● Leads cross functional efforts developing SBC solutions for the Product Development and Management division.
○ Develop and manage business rules for converting plan documentation to the SBC format. Plan Documentation includes but is not limited to Evidence of Coverage Documents, Benefit Summaries, and internal plan configuration documents.
● Develops operating agreements and procedures with 3rd party vendors responsible for distributing SBC documents
● Establish governance and QA process to ensure SBC documents are consistent with plan documents and SBC requirements.
● Exercises independent judgement in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
● Provides highly complex analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in order to support SBC development work.
● Develops, prepares and presents complex analysis for Senior/Executive Management review.
● Leads the development of complex analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be business processes.
Skills & Experience (the ideal candidate will be strong in most or all of these):
● Project Management Skills
○ Ability to plans and direct schedules and budgets.
○ Ability to influence beyond scope of control
○ Superior ability to interface with internal and external customers on technical matters and project status.
○ Uses a defined process to determine existing gaps, the requirements for closing those gaps, and a means to measure progress of the transition and transformation
● Communication Skills:
○ Strong oral and written business communication
○ Strong presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team.
● Problem Solving Skills
○ Strong logical skills and ability to suggest viable options as the solutions of the problems
○ Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
● Analytical Skills:
○ Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
○ Ability to analyze the functional processes and suggest effective solutions
○ Ability to test, modify, compile, and execute concepts of the project
○ Experience in conducting Cross Functional Gap Analysis
○ Extensive experience in creating both "As Is" and "To Be" process modeling
● Technical Skills:
○ Mastery of document development Excel, using data validation, conditional formatting etc.
○ Mastery of document development using Word, Creation of custom templates, Strict adherence to formatting standards. Use of bookmarks and form fields to facilitate document creation
○ Competence using Sharepoint 2007 for document management.
B.A/B.S. degree and six or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For immediate consideration please email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Ann Canning on 925-627-4959