Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Through a combination of strong business understanding, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent interviewing and facilitating techniques, the BA will:
- Lead the discovery and conceptual design work required to translate business needs into solutions and features.
- Perform SAP configurations as needed.
- Drives the development of compelling business cases that include financial models to compare the fiscal costs and benefits.
- Facilitate meetings with business partners.
- Participate (or directs) workflow analysis in support of requirements identification.
- Elicit, capture, analyze and document business requirements, epics and user stories.
- Effectively delivers presentations to key customers/stakeholders and senior management.
- Research and analyze industry trends and benchmarking information as they apply to the Autodesk business model and domain area needs.
Must Have Skills:
- Consultant experience preferred.
- Gather/elicit requirements; create requirements if needed, and other business analysis duties.
- Quick problem-solver, solutions provider, facilitates meetings and get the job done.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Computer Science major or Master's degree a plus).
- Minimum of 4-6 years progressive Business Analyst experience, supporting medium to large-size projects desired.
- Domain knowledge of Finance and enterprise reporting experience strongly desired
- Effective use of business modeling tools: process and workflow modeling, working knowledge of technical modeling techniques, System Flow diagrams, SAP or other ERP applications, Business Objects, Qlikview or other business intelligence/reporting platforms PREFERRED.
- SAP configuration experience of financial modules preferred (SAP FI/CO, SD & MM).