- This Technology role under the CRM CIT will be responsible to translate business requirements and needs into Technology requirements and functional specifications to be used further by the development teams to create, update and modify CRM Applications.
- Become Subject Matter Expert for the analysis of business requirements of CRM applications and ability to articulate the business needs into Technical Requirements.
- Manage and participates in requirement analysis and verification to ensure that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Collaborate across the Technology teams and vendors to deliver consultation and recommendations to the Business for areas regarding scope, effort, and duration.
- Develop, review, and edit functional specifications, Business Requirements documents for customer projects or ongoing support efforts.
- Support testing efforts to assure test scenarios meet customer needs.
- Create a strong partnership with the Business Stakeholders for the successful build, deployment and support of CRM solutions.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Supervise the expansion or modification of system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Manage requirements and change controls throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Must Have Skills (directly from Hiring Manager):
- Must have recent experience working with the Siebel application (this project will include Siebel 8). Not necessary to have Siebel 8 but would be most helpful (pre-built functionality w/in Siebel is a plus).
- Must have strong knowledge of SDLC process and understanding of all development phases and project management phases as a Business Analyst.
- Good to have skills from a service/support background.
- Candidate must have good communication (will need to be interfacing and working with different groups/teams and must be able to effectively communicate information clearly).
- Minimum 6-8 or more years of relevant experience (e.g., software development/engineering delivery, development and implementation, delivery and design).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams that may including third-party offshore partners and software and professional staff.
- Experience in creating design docs working through software development life cycle (SQL Server).
- Demonstrated ability to manage requirements and work closely with the business partners, developers, QA team throughout the lifecycle of the project through implementation.
- Business domain experience in supporting B2B Service, Sales and Marketing functions.
- Additional knowledge in the following technologies is a plus – Knowledge Management tools such as InQuira.
- Can perform necessary GAP analysis to determine if requirements can be supported with configuration vs. customization.
- Experience in the Financial Industry and Technology Industry in all areas is a plus.