PharmAscent has multiple PERM Clinical SAS Programmer positions with a top pharma company in the Peninsula / San Francisco Bay Area!
Please send your resume directly to: email@example.com
Uses internal macros to automate statistical table, figure, and listing production.
Assists in submissions of electronic data to regulatory agencies, creates MS PowerPoint graphs and in-text tables.
- Perform QC of derived datasets and both simple and advanced tables, figures and data listings produced by other members of the department
- Works collaboratively with Biostatisticians, Statistical Programmers, to meet project deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
Assesses the quality of analysis data and performs cross-study analyses.
- Works as a secondary programming contact for two Phase 1-3 studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to work concurrently on multiple projects and comply with standards.
- Has sufficient statistical understanding to follow a statistical analysis plan and use analysis data sets to provide programming support for statistical tables, figures, and listings.
- Must have experience in the statistical analysis of biomedical data using SAS software or be certified in the following areas of SAS programming: accessing data, creating data structures, managing data, and generating reports.
- 4-5 years of experience and a BS degree in Biostatistics or Computer Science.
- 1+ years of experience and a MS degree in Biostatistics or Computer Science.
- PhD degree in Biostatistics/Computer Sciences or equivalent.
Pharmascent, a division of The Ascent Services Group, specializes in nationwide direct hire and contract placement for the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.