6-12 Month Contract Opportunity in Broomfield
I am seeking 4 Oracle Developers for 3 different modules including: Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, and HR Payroll. Experience accross modules and welcomed and desired.
Individual will be responsible for Application Support, data modeling, design and development in Oracle technologies. We are looking for an individual with technical expertise with release R12 in the areas of Financial Management (Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Discoverer, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Internet Expenses, Project Accounting) Advanced Procurement (i.e. Purchasing, iProcurement, Inventory). Experience with MOAC, SLA and eBTax is preferred. Job Description (includes but is not limited to the following)
- Detailed technical troubleshooting of day to day production issues.
- Work on application development projects as well as enhancements and maintenance of existing applications
- Application architecture and design
- Data modeling
- Development of Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL programs, Workflows, Forms, Reports, Interfaces 6. Participate in integrated system-level tests to comparing actual results with expected results
- In depth knowledge of seeded Oracle Applications organization and underlying data structures, including Finance APIs
- Proficient with SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Navigator, Developer Forms & Reports and Clearcase
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL development, stored procedures and triggers, analyzing query plans and query tuning, partitioning, optimizer hints.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems
- Experience in designing and developing high volume transaction based systems.
- Experience with Oracle Web Application Programming using PL/SQL
- Experience with UNIX Shell Scripting Role is anticipated to last for up to 24 months