Position: IVR/J2EE Developer
Duration: 6+ mths
Brief Description of Work
- Review Voice User Interfaces/ Dialog Design Specifications
- Develop self service IVR speech recognition (NUANCE) and DTMF applications using VoiceXML tools.
- Design and develop J2EE connectors (web applications) to connect to various backends such as Databases, legacy systems and web services to serve Voice applications.
- Design database schema for console applications and develop console web applications.
- 6+ years experience in J2EE/Java technologies (Weblogic Portal, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring and related technologies
- App/Web Servers – Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic)
- 3+ years Experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of complex Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems.
- 2+ years experience in Voice - IVR technologies(VoiceXML, GRXML,CCXML, Speech Recognition (Nuance)).
- Experience in third party platforms like Nortel, Voice Genie, Genesys GVP will be a major plus.
- 3+ years experience in Oracle RDBMs
- 2 + years experience in Eclipse
- Experience in any IVR GUI tools a big plus
- 3+ years experience UNIX and Windows
ABOUT US: IT Intellectuals is a company, of *Professionals for Professionals*. Since 1999, IT Intellectuals has responded to an extensive list of customers and their IT requirements by identifying and attracting industry leading technical professionals to highly satisfying contract/permanent positions i variety of industries.
Thanks & Regards, Satyadev Saraswat
IT Intellectuals (IT is Our Business)
30600 North-western Highway Suite
306Farmington Hills, MI
48334USA Tel: 248-237-4333(Direct)
A Woman and Minority Certified Business