Information Analyst – Presales Support
The 3coast Information Analyst – Presales Support is responsible for supporting the sales process by conducting both standard and customized demonstrations using 3coast’s BI toolset (Birst). In the presales support role, the Information Analyst will work directly with 3coast sales team members and prospects to assess need, conduct demonstrations, and demonstrate the value of Birst. The Information Analyst may also work as a member of the implementation team to deliver the solution exhibiting the value expected by the client.
In fulfilling this role, the Information Analyst will work to understand the business challenges within the prospect’s organization and translate these into requirements/solutions. If you have excelled in the following we would like to talk with you:
- Using Business Intelligence or data analysis applications for developing and/or delivering analytics to internal or customer-facing groups including deep analysis, dashboards, reporting, performance management, KPI's
- Adept at conducting solution presentations and demonstrations such as having successfully performed in a pre-sales role conducting product demonstrations and performing prospect needs analysis and assessment OR have performed in customer facing and business group-facing roles
- Proven experience of assessing business challenges & translating them into documented requirements/solutions. Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Able to manage short request-to-resolution timeframes.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years in business analysis
- Strong written, oral and aural skills – able to perform a rapid turnaround of gathered requirements into realistic statements of scope
- Experience with BI or reporting tools like Microstrategy, Business Objects, Birst, Cognos OBIEE, Qlikview, Tableau, Microsoft Business Intelligence, etc.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and architecture
- Experience in working with data housed in common SQL RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, MySql
- Experience with CRM or ERP systems, Salesforce.com, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua is a big PLUS