*** WE ARE NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH SPONSORS, PROVIDE, OR TRANSFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION ***
MUST HAVE: PeopleSoft DBA Experience
- Provide expertise gained from previous ERP implementations & operational knowledge to lead the team members through the design, configuration & implementation of the ERP application software modules or database &/or technical components.
- Provide ERP software expertise & operational knowledge to help business process owners & project team members in conducting fit/gap analysis & evaluation of design & process choices to make best practice decisions.
- Use ERP software expertise & operational knowledge to evaluate & confirm integration & consistency of business process design across the ERP software modules.
- Identify customization, interface, report, ad conversion requirements.
- Facilitate decision making process required to successfully execute project plans & contribute to the creation of an accurate project plan & task list.
- Define user authorization requirements & participate in the resolution of problems, concerns & issues on an as needed basis.
- Assist with the creation of test scenarios / scripts, coordinate testing efforts, participates in testing of designed solution & verify / validate results of conversion efforts & testing results.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field & (5) years business systems &/or project experience w/exposure to systems or project development & testing, installation, & training