We are working with a downtown Los Angeles client who is looking for a Junior level (1+ year professional experience in mid-to-large sized environment) SQL Database Developer to join their team as a permanent employee. Must have basic experience in database development, preferably with t-sql, developing tables, columns, triggers, stored procedures, joins, etc..
This person will work in a small (7 person) development team under the guidance & tutelage of the database architect.
Exposure to SSRS for reports development, SSIS, and SharePoint are preferred.
Company offers outstanding benefits (repeat: outstanding) for the whole family, fosters career development - including tuition reimbursement for those seeking their Master's degree in a related field, and champions flexibility & work life balance. This would be the perfect role for someone looking for a team they can grow with, establish and solidify their career in development, and ensure career stability for the long haul.
- Undergraduate Degree (BS/CS)
- 1+ year professional work experience doing database development in Sql Server environment (must have basic, professional experience, in database development, including developing stored procedures, tables, columns, triggers and joins.)
- 1+ year experience with the following languages, tools, and technologies: Sql Server 2008 (or higher), T-Sql, SSRS, SSIS, SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Desire to continuously learn and self-improve, quick to pick up new technologies and ideas.
- Collaborative, team player
Refer to 9233BL
We are unable to accept those needing or possessing an H1B Visa. Southern California area candidates only please.
MACRO.CCS is an award winning computer consulting firm that has spent the last 24 years building meaningful and dependable relationships for both clients and candidates alike. With offices located in Seattle & Los Angeles, we are industry experts delivering computer solutions, contract technical expertise, and direct hire placement services to both public and private organizations throughout the West Coast. We are constantly looking for great people to join our team * To learn more about the work we do, technology trends we see, benefits we offer, or how your career might be enhanced by working with Macro.CCS, send us an email at email@example.com.