Sales – Staffing Services
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
MAKE is an IT and Professional Services staffing firm with offices in Dallas, Chicago (city and suburbs) and Boca Raton, FL. We are looking for an individual to join our sales team in the Dallas area.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job type: Full Time Employee
We have a fantastic reputation with brand name companies and personal relationships with buyers and “gatekeepers” at several large firms in Dallas. You will work alongside the very talented recruiting professionals and have the benefit of one of the best recruiting and delivery engines in the industry!
This is a solid base + unlimited commission opportunity in a high margin business. We pay commissions on contract consultants for as long as they are billing. Most of our contracts are 6 months+ and several in the Richardson area are multiyear opportunities. Compensation is also paid for permanent placements and for landing those VMS accounts which you do not even need to manage! We do the leg work for you. Success stories in Staffing, RPO, SOW, Perm and other delivery services will be in your toolkit.
We are very flexible on sales background but prefer candidates who have previous B2B sales experience. The most important criteria is someone who loves developing relationships with clients and is interested in career growth and making money! A Branch leadership role is also available for the right individual with the understanding sales production is our #1 priority.
We have a super friendly, personable, family-focused environment. Huge on Fun! Team perks! Charitable giving and supporting the community!
We have exceptional benefits (that start the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.) We also have a 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, FSA & 15 days PTO +all major holidays!
- Identify prospects and generate new business. Local customer base. No outside travel required.
- Partner with our recruiting team to drive results and manage client relationships
- Help drive new revenue growth through B2B sales
- Approach responsibilities with enthusiasm, creativity and energy
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate understanding of recruiting and sales processes
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks
- Establish long-term relationships
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Competitive spirit
- High ethics
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
- Base Plus unlimited commissions
- Full Benefits
- Eligibility for President’s Club trips, bonuses, etc.