Marlabs is a US based global technology services and Solutions Company with presence in North America, South America, Europe and Asia providing avant-garde services to Fortune companies. As a Gold partner with Microsoft, Oracle and a Premier business partner of IBM and all leading technology companies, Marlabs is in the hall of fame of Inc500 and, as well as being ranked by Deloitte and Touché as one of the fastest growing companies, we were recently chosen as One of the 50 Best Places to work in NJ, among large employers. Marlabs owns technology Center of Excellence (CoE) in the US to help employees in continued learning and innovation with cutting edge technologies and solutions to consistently stay at the forefront of the technology wave.
Marlabs provides solutions to over 100 customers, Including Fortune 500, from North America, South America, Europe and Asia in Banking/Finance, Media, Insurance, Retail and Energy & Utilities verticals. Company has major delivery centers in the US, Near shore centers in Canada, Mexico and Offshore delivery centers in India and Malaysia.
Position – Java developer
Duration – 24 months +
- Design, develop and maintain Java applications.
- Document all the applications.
- Install, maintain and tune J2EE application servers.
- Provide 3rd tier support for production systems.
- Mentor junior developers.
- College Degree
- 7 years of Java, 4 years of J2EE, 4 year of XML, Must have Spring Framework experience
- Work experience in following technologies - Java, JSP (JSTL/Javascrpt), Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Webflow, JDBC, SQL, XML.
- Experienced in working with middle tier WebLogic application server.
- Experienced using Maven, Ant, for build and deployments of Java applications.
- Experienced in using source file repository and maintenance such as CVS, PVCES.
- Must have used defect tracking tools such as Mercury (a plus).
- Strong working knowledge with databases Oracle 9 or higher.
- Experience with wireless carriers preferred.
- Must have strong English communication skills.
- Experience in application trouble shooting and in analyzing code.
- Experienced in providing estimations and change risk assessments.
Chief Manager - Strategic Sourcing
Marlabs Inc.| One Corporate Place South | Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1460 | Mobile: 732.306.6684 | Fax: 732.676.7992 Nrc.naidu@Marlabs.com
Marlabs is committed to environmental conservation. Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.