5+ years experience. C#, Possibly Team Lead experience. Application development from start to finish. Consistent Full Life Cycle projects. Some Financials, Long Term assignments, Previous experience designing and developing investment banking applications, most likely in Foreign Exchange, Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, Prime brokerage - any other niche products. May also assume some architecture duties, including the development and maintenance of business and system architectures. May conduct complex technology and system assessments. Supports and advises internal clients and technical management.
1. Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests web applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
2. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
3. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
4. Manage various project related activities including requirement analysis, design, documentation, coordination between technology partners and offshore team.
5. Works under minimal supervision.
1. Candidate should possess extremely strong hands on development technical background.
2. 5-7 years of experience in C# and .Net based web application development.
4. 3+ years of experience with Oracle (preferred), Sybase or MS SQL.
5. Knowledge of Web UI frameworks and libraries such as Angular, Knockout etc. is preferred.
6. Must have excellent software design and documentation skills.
7. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
8. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills along with organizational skills.
9. Experience with the development models and complete software development lifecycle (SDLC).
10. Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior leadership.