|Mindbank is looking for US-Customer Service Reps II (Contractors)|
For immediate consideration please contact me at:email@example.com
All new employees or contractors must have Security + Certification within 6 months of hire.
Clearance: Candidates must have an interim secret security clearance before starting on the service desk.
Analysts ultimately report to a Supervisor, but take direction from a Shift Lead. Analysts are the core component of the operation since they handle all incoming calls from the customers.
General responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Handle incoming customer calls
• Gather information about the customer’s problem
• Create a ticket for all customer inquiries
• Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Communicate resolution to customer
• Perform problem resolution follow-up
• Provide first-level and second level user administration support
• Active Directory user administration tools,
• network drive mappings,
• printer mappings
• Provide first-level and second level application software support
• Navy legacy applications
• Windows applications
• MS Office
• Provide first-level and second level network support
• General network trouble shooting
• Remote Access Services via VPN or Dial Up
• Provide first-level and second level general trouble shooting
• PC hardware
• PDA such as Palms and Blackberry
• Provide status to pending trouble tickets in a timely fashion, per policy
• Review all open tickets on a regular basis and follow up
• Identify responsible group for problem resolution when necessary
• Escalate or transfer a problem to the next level when necessary
• Document and communicate steps taken in troubleshooting process
• Provide accurate information and documentation in the ticket
• Close all tickets when problem resolved satisfactorily
• Provide customer with ticket information and ticket number
• Provide customer with ticket status when requested
• Follow-up with customer when tickets are resolved in order to close ticket
• Maintain and improve knowledge of Service Desk procedures and tools
Provide professional solutions to end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence.
Provide an escalation link for field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
• Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
• Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope.
• Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
• Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input.
• Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience or Master’s degree and up to two years experience. 2-4 years related experience in a telephone support position in a service or end-user support environment. 1 year experience in the microcomputer industry.
Candidates may be required to work holidays
Weekends and non standard schedules:
Candidates may receive a schedule that requires weekends or evenings.
Please send your resume to Paulina Willingham at: Pwillingham@mindbank.com
Mindbank is an equal employment opportunity company