- Grow and lead our team of talented UI and UX Designers
- Lead concept and design of user experiences and software interfaces that meet user, business and brand requirements for camera, desktop, web and mobile based software.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process.
- Lead the design of interactions and interfaces from information architecture and early low-fidelity designs through pixel-perfect deliverables.
- Work with product managers and engineers to guide the user experience through the product development process.
- Concept and create iconography for web, desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Work with cross-functional teams including marketing, product management and engineering to conceptualize user experience designs that will advance the company's products and business.
- Drive and lead direction and also do hands-on work during times of tight resources/deadlines to deliver results
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Multi-disciplinary hardware/software design experience in an environment where they had to work hard to create simplicity within inherent complexity
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user Interface design and current web technologies
- Knowledge and experience with responsive web layouts and design
- Pixel perfect attention to detail
- A portfolio of truly innovative, human-oriented, design work
- Strategic and creative, and out of the box thinking
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge, inspire and empower others
- Deep understanding of driving consistent user experience across multiple platforms
- Ability to partner across company disciplines to drive the best user experience solution
- BA or BS degree in the field preferred