Mindsource is Sencha partner and actively places ExtJS developer in the silicon valley area. We need a strong ExtJS UI Developer to be part of our Client's team in San Mateo,CA. If you think you are a match for this position , please respond immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume, availability for phone interview and expected rate and call me at 650-314-6408 so that i can work towards arranging your interview with our client.
Job Title: ExtJS UI Developer / Location: Aliso Viejo, CA / Duration: 6-12+ months
Our Client is in the midst of a significant program to revise its core web-based business services delivery automation systems, migrating to a contemporary, open source technology stack. The Sr Software Engineer designs, develops, and handles the release of our organization's web-based applications. This is a hands-on technical role, providing the opportunity to build a top class RESTFul Web Services for distributed systems using standard open source technologies and to build out a state of the art Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefits services delivery platform. The ideal person is highly self-motivated, hardworking, innovative, and proactive in finding solutions.
• This client has their own Theme and the candidate has to use the same theming. Their new product development teams build on Ext JS Frameworks following i89 , 508 compliance.
• Good to Have: Java , Spring, Atlassian stack products. They use ATLASSIAN products like JIRA, Bamboo , Confluence, Stash , whole Atlassian stack ( it’s just plus not must).
• Perform technical oversight and assessment of application and system development projects to ensure technical integrity and compliance with design requirements
• Work closely with Program Manager and other stakeholders to develop project plans, and participates in resource planning
• Develop, evaluate, and implement improved processes, methods and tools to continually improve software delivery effectiveness.
• Coordinate with QA testing staff to ensure comprehensive test coverage, effective performance and load tests, timely resolution of issues, and other actions to assure delivery of quality software
• A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in Core Java/J2EE development building large-scale enterprise web applications;
• Minimum 2+ year’s hands-on object oriented programming in Java Script , AJAX, HTML and CSS using framework such as ExtJS/Sencha desired
• Strong Experience in MVC and using design patterns required
• Experience with formal SDLCs and development methodologies required
• Experience with testing tools and techniques such as JUnit and continuous integration
• Must have experience with GIT or Subversion
• Experience with Mobile development and Touch interfaces using Sencha Touch 2.0 preferred
• Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet) and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development preferred
• Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming model preferred
• Experience with designing and developing UI for performance and capacity of web-based, multi-tenant, Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge of data integration technologies and processes and Solid knowledge of testing tools and techniques
• Knowledge of secure coding standards and best practices
• Knowledge and understanding of source code management tools such as GIT or Subversion, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging)
• Understanding of Agile practices such as test driven development and continuous integration.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Resource Manager | MindSource Inc