Miracle Software Systems, Inc. is looking for SOA Business Analyst resource Experience for one of our clients in MI for a long term engagementwith following position description.
Immediate opening for “SOA Business Analyst” position at Dearborn,MI
- The SOA Business Analyst (BA) will educate and influence project teams across AD product lines in identifying opportunities to develop services that fulfill project requirements and benefit the enterprise.
- The business analysis will advocate SOA standards and principles as well as the reuse of existing service assets.
- The business analysis will also: a) own the SOA governance process; b) use service registry tool to perform governance work and educate others on how to use the tool; c) be responsible for SOA SharePoint site contents; d) develop and deliver SOA education and awareness training.
- The engagement of SOA BA in projects and programs enhances how we, as an enterprise, maintain alignment to strategic SOA direction and compliance to SOA standards and best practices.
- The business analyst will ensure careful collaboration between SOA and project teams in AD NA during the early stage of project lifecycle, resulting in accelerated development, better service quality and reuse potential, and reduced overall cost for the enterprise.
- Bachelor"s degree in Computer Science or equivalent . Minimum 7 years. IT experience . Minimum 3 years. experience in end-to-end application development . Business analysis, business modeling, and other skills typically required of a business analyst .
- Ability to conduct fast-paced requirement analysis . Strong leadership and communications ability Excellent team player and ability to work independently .
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly . Ability to work virtually with teams in different regions
- Understanding of or experience with SOA concepts / service development . Project management / team-lead experience . Experience with process improvement .
- Experience with Java development . Experience with agile / iterative development, SEER estimating, and BEP/Solution Definition .
- Experience with administrating SharePoint site and authoring SharePoint contents Supervisory Skills: Facilitation and negotiation
Interested Candidates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with hourly rate / salary expectation or call 248-233-1897 for more information.
Miracle Software Systems, Inc. is Premier Partner of IBM and a National Implementation Partner of SAP since 1998. Been in business for the last 17 years specializing on SAP Implementations, SOA / EAI / B2B Technologies. We are also a reseller of IBM Software Products. We are a Global Systems Integrator with Presence in 6 Countries. We also have a Large Offshore Facility located in India. We specialize on BPM tools like IBM Lombardi / BPM7.5 and also have a large Sterling Commerce Practice. We also have a large E-Commerce Practice based on IBM Portals / WebSphere Commerce Server. Miracle B2B Practice has been built on WTX / Gentran / Data Power / WPG / Trading Manager / Sterling GIS and other leading Products in the Market. We are based out of Novi, Michigan.