Full Time with Bank - SQLServer Developer role in Downtown NYC
Our client - Major Investment Bank has Full time Perm role open in NYC
This role is located in Down-town NYC
Title - AVP
Base Salary - 125k + bonus + benefits
Please view the specs below and reply back with resume , current salary , work authorization information , contact # to email@example.com
The client is willing to transfer visas for the right consultant ( must have 3 yrs left on visa )
The Client is looking for Sr. SQLServer Developer
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, excellent problem solving skills, is interested in working in a team environment, has a positive attitude, and thrives in a dynamic business and technical environment where change is constant.
The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with technology and non-technology team members.
- Prefer someone from Investment Banking / Financial Industry ( Mortgages / Loan Management Systems experience.)
- 7+ years of experience working in a financial domain using Microsoft database technologies.
Necessary Technology Experience: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 with SSIS
- Proficient in creating database objects like tables, stored procedures, views etc.
- Work with Business Intelligence packages and package development such as, SSIS 2008/2012.
- Prioritize and organize multiple projects and task to meet deadlines and deliver quality output.
- Quick turnaround problem solving for bugs and customer request.
- Assist in analyzing and monitoring database servers, performance and network connectivity including data transfers.
- Coordinates with and supports system administrators, architects and developers to accomplish projects.
- Problem solving through new solutions, systems, applications and configurations to support continued business growth and optimization.
- Good Communicator.
- SSRS is a plus
- BI Engines SSAS .
- Reporting tools like SSRS.
Sr. IT Talent Aquisition
SQLserver, BI, ETL, Fixed Income, Databases, R2, SSIS