Our client has fully embraced the tenets of User Centered Design of its software product line with significant positive results. They are growing a core team of 15 UX professionals and are currently seeking Senior Interaction Designers to join their San Jose engineering center. These individuals will be expected to design consistent, intuitive, and easy to use enterprise web application user interfaces in collaboration with other software development team members. They will drive the creation of solid front end code from a detailed specification, including wire frames/interactive prototypes, interaction patterns and visual design standards.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
More than six years experience in web applications software interpreting user stories and use cases and producing wireframes and interactive prototypes applying interaction design patterns and user interface standards and guidelines.
- Degree in UI Design, Psychology, Human Factors or related HCI discipline
- A portfolio of wireframes/mockups demonstrating web application UI designs (not websites)
- Background developing and applying UI design patterns, standards and guidelines
- Understanding of current UI/Front End frameworks (e.g., Sencha ExtJS/Touch, jQuery, etc.)
- Experience with Axure Pro for static and interactive prototyping
- Knowledge of GUI accessibility standards (Section 508, WCAG)
Please respond directly to Michael Mordue with a confidential resume via email to email@example.com and let me know your availability for a phone conversation about your professional career goals and interest in this unique opportunity.