H1B Candidates are welcome to apply **No Third Parties
Large enterprise Financial Firm in downtown Chicago is seeking an Engineer of F5 Big-IP Infrastructure networks. You will be responsible for the implementation and support of a Global Network.
As F5 Network Engineer, you should have 5 year’s progressive networking experience
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
• 5 years of experience of implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of large network consisting of Load balancing, WAN, LAN, and VPNs.
• Experience of working with BIG-IP LTM, GTM, and Viprions
• Demonstrate expertise in configuring advance load balancing algorithm like (but not limited to) cookie persistence, priority group, etc. is required.
• Working knowledge of iRules, iApp, and SSL PKI is required.
• Understanding of LTM interaction with Apache and JBoss
• Experience with interaction between network and other technologies that include Linux OS, firewalls, Oracle, NFS, and virtualization pools
• Ability to troubleshoot web load balancing through use of tools such as Fiddler, HTTPWatch, etc. is a plus.
• 5 years of experience in routing protocols like (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VRRP, IP, HSRP, BGP for dual ISP, etc. protocols) and set up load balancing using BGP for dual ISP
• 5 years of experience with layer-2, layer-3, and/or layer-4 network protocols and technologies, TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, REST, SOAP, NFSv4.x, SMB
• Basic UNIX shell scripting skills (required for configuration and monitoring activities)