Title: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR ( www.ncr.com ) is headquartered in Duluth , Georgia .
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
Retalix is looking for an experience software developer that will join our growing R&D Team. A skilled engineer with a passion for web and application development. Experience with Microsoft technologies such as .Net framework and SQL server. Responsible for large scale, high performance and high availability software run from our cloud datacenters.
• Utilize object-oriented .Net programming tools
• Build and maintain web servers and .Net applications
• Design and develop SQL Server 2008 databases, functions and stored procedures
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Maintain and support ongoing production systems
• Performs ongoing performance tuning and optimization activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
• Identify and provides resolutions to an assortment of technical problems .
• Bachelors Degree preferred (computer science/ Information Systems /engineering or related field.)
• 3+ years as a VB.Net developer
• 3+ years using java script, aspx.net, C#
• Experience with web applications (HTML)
• Experience with web servers (IIS)
• Experience with enterprise application patterns such as layered architecture, data access patterns and supporting .Net Framework libraries
• Experience in SQL 2005/2008 and ability to write complex queries
• Full development lifecycle: Requirements, design, build, test and deploy.
• Excellent software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Great communication skills
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment .
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Posting Date: Mar 5, 2014, 4:03:12 AM
Job Field: Engineering