GREETINGS FROM National Systems Consulting L.P .
Mediaroom Local Support Engineer (LSE)
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $ Negotiable on w2/hr.
Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex for face to face interview.
The purpose of the position is to provide customers with reliable technical solutions to the complex integration problems associated with business solutions built on the Mediaroom platform. This Engineer position focuses on the IPTV product Mediaroom® (IPTV = Internet Protocol Television). As a designated technical resource working with Mediaroom operators and partners, you will be minimally required to have solid technical expertise across Microsoft TV’s Mediaroom platform and all core product components like Windows Server, SQL Server, System Center tools, and strong troubleshooting skills overall with technical depth in at least one area of technology.
Candidates must have exceptional customer service, problem solving, and communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Must have sufficient technical depth to communicate with development and other internal organizations at a peer level as well as convey technical concepts to non-technical individuals. Must possess the ability to work with minimal supervision and operate as a self-contained /driver within the operations team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the investigation and isolation of unique and challenging problems, collaborate with product development teams and other support groups to devise a plan for resolution that meets the customer’s needs.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, both external and internal customers.
- Delivery of support within predefined service level agreement.
- Define methods and process to lead both customers and internal resources through technical issue deconstruction and analysis.
- Provide direction to others on the management and analysis of issues, review solutions, review technical documentation for accuracy and depth, and deliver technical training.
- Report software bugs to product groups. Advise on potential software improvements during the design and pre-release process.
- Off-hours support, evening, and weekend shifts may be required. Travel of 10-30% may also be required.
Required Skills, Behaviors, and Knowledge:
- English fluency both verbal and writing is essential
- Previous Mediaroom technical experience
- Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty, change, or lack of information.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability and ambition to work remotely, onsite with a specific customer for extended or dedicated periods of time.
- Ability to work across groups by setting mutual goals, ensuring clarity of roles, and working together in ways which enhance business effectiveness
- Has highly detailed, thorough understanding of the knowledge/skill in two or more of the following areas and is able to apply it with tremendous effectiveness when managing customer problems
- Windows Server (OS, AD, IIS, PKI, .Net Framework, Web-Services, Clustering technologies, Hyper-V),
- SQL Server,
- System Center tools (Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager),
- Troubleshooting Techniques and Tools (PSSDiag, DebugDiag, NetMon, Message Analyzer, Wireshark, IIS Logs, Event Logs, etc.)
- Knowledge of managed and unmanaged code, related troubleshooting
If you are interested ,please send me updated word format resume along with rate details ASAP.
National Systems Consulting L.P 9545 Dallas Parkway
Suite – 100, Plano
Texas 75093 USA
Office :+1 972 212 8766/Fax :972-212-7434
Mail ID :Pratyush@nsiamerica.com