Greetings from National Systems, We have an interesting opportunity for you from our DIRECT CLIENT. The position & the requirement details are mentioned below.
If you are not interested in this position, Please let me know if you have any friends who would be interested........
Title: Senior Technical Lead (Java/J2EE)/Architect
Location: New York, USA
- Overall 10 plus years of experience
- Should have worked on banking and financial domain projects
- Resource would be expected Architect/ design and develop Java/J2EE applications
- The Tech Lead/ developer requires excellent skills in Java/J2EE , WebServices
- Should have worked on the Restful WebServices
- Should have experience in the Struts, Spring, Angular JS and JPA Frameworks .
- Resource should have experience of coming up with Innovative solutions.
- Resource must be able to work fairly independently and must be able to solicit and document requirements.
- Resource has to lead the technical team size of around 5 to 6 professionals.
- Troubleshoot bugs, enhance and support existing Java/J2EE Applications
- Participate in requirements gathering and design for the integration solution
- Create and maintain documentation for developed java/j2ee applications
- Optimize and convert existing code
- Experience in Oracle SQL, SQL Tuning
- Interface with QA, Production DBAs and Production Support team to test, deploy and support Java/J2EE applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as these are needed in developing documentation and transferring knowledge to in-house staff.
Please send me updated word resume, Expected bill rate & date of availability ASAP if you are interested in this position. Waiting for your reply.
National Systems Consulting
5945 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100 Plano, Texas 75093
Direct Phone: 972-212-8726
Office: 972-212-7433 Fax: 972-212-7434 email@example.com