This is Ranjan from National Systems Consulting L.P
Our client is looking ‘Unix Admin‘ If interested and available; kindly send me your updated resume in word format along with desired rate to work on the project.
Title: Unix Admin
Location: Cumberland, Rhode Island
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: $50/hr. On W2 All inclusive
Job Description :
- Maintains UNIX/Linux Operating System to provide optimum performance and system availability.
- Supports software vendor to ensure application software is installed correctly and all current maintenance levels have been applied.
- Creates and maintains environment for running batch jobs associated with daily batch cycle and batch reporting subsystem.
- Works with LAN personnel to ensure compatibility with LAN applications and peripheral hardware to provide end users with reliable and stable working environment.
- Supports and maintains other vendor database software installed on the LAN servers.
- Canditates should have worked in Unix/Linux Platforms like Solaris, HP-UX,AIXand Red Hat Linux.
- Should have Administrative expereince in Unix like UserManagement, Process & Daemon Management, Softwares (Patches & Packages)Management.
- Should have worked on Filesystems like Filesystems, Exporting & Mounting FileSystems, Recovering Filesystem Errors and Device Path Management.
- Should have worked on File Permissions.
- Should have worked on Performance issues, Volume Managers & clusters.
- Knowledge of Disk Space Management
- Performing user administration
- performing System securit,configuring networkfile system and Auto FS.
If you are interested, Please email your resume as soon as possible in MS Word format with the below required information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 972-212-8753 to discuss more about position.
Ranjan Mahapatra IT RECRUITER
National Systems Consulting L.P 5945 Dallas ParkwaySuite – 100
Plano,Texas 75093 – 7878, USA
Office : 972- 212-8753
Fax: : 972- 212-7434
E Mail : email@example.com