Omni Resources, Inc., an Information Technology Consulting Firm located in Appleton Wisconsin is looking for a ERP Systems Programmer. This is a short term contract position located in Appleton, WI.
We are in need of a JDE Programmer/Developer for a 14 – 16 week assignment. We need someone that can sit with our users, listen to and understand requirements for JDE data needs, analyze the request and write SQL statements to pull the data from the system. The person should have the ability to write detail functional specifications that could be handed to a developer for development completion. JDE Development in 8.11 is a plus. The person should have a vast depth of knowledge in JDE’s relational database.
- Capable of working independently or on a team to improve Corporate Business Systems.
- Functional knowledge of any or all the following JDE Modules - Finance, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Distribution-including Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing and Transportation, Manufacturing, Enterprise Asset Management, and Procurement.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal customers, including managers and executives.
- Capacity to provide formal group and individual training to end user community.
- Strong aptitude for quickly analyzing and applying technology to implement solutions meeting business requirements.
- Expereince with SQL and DSI highly desired.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward a copy of your resume along with salary history to Appletonjobs@omniresources.com
Omni Resources, Inc. is an IT consulting firm with 28 years in the industry. Our core belief is that strength in technology can only be achieved through the strength of our people. We work with our consultants to provide on-going training opportunities, a pleasant work environment and maintain frequent branch staff contact and support while on assignment.
An Employee-Owned Company