Outsource Technical is a boutique IT-Staffing Firm located in Southern California. Our client in the San Diego area is currently looking for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to join their team. If you are interested, please send an updated Word resume. Thank you!
- Review escalated CASE problem logs, identifying recurring problems and keep customer updated on issue status.
- Provide assistance with troubleshooting, diagnostic path and knowledgebase development and coaching to support team members.
- Assist and support introduction of new product integration efforts and team training.
- Work through escalated support CASEs and collaborate with Engineering and other teams to prioritize, resolve customer issues.
- Provide reports and document status of projects and open issues on a weekly basis.
- Work with product development to assess product alterations, contribute to long term solutions, & improve design quality and product performance and tools.
- Communicate requirements regarding product defects, enhancements, administrative and support tools.
- 5+ years of technology support and customer service experience in an escalation support role
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting Internet Technologies such as JMS, Tomcat, Apache Web Servers, and Linux, Windows Platforms
- Strong technical and analytical skills experience with troubleshooting TCP/IP Network and wireless solutions (Wireshark a plus)
- Database (SQL, RDBMS) knowledge and experience; Microsoft COM, SQL scripting
- Experience with Salesforce.com experience or similar CRM platform experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
- POS Interface, configuration management and support experience (such as Micros, Xpient, Par, Sicom, Aloha/Radiant platforms) is a plus