Outsource Technical is a boutique IT-Staffing Firm located in Southern California. Our client in the San Diego area is currently looking for a Scrum Master to join their team! If you are interested, please send an updated Word resume. Thank you!
- Own and facilitate the Scrum process for one or more development teams
- Utilize an Agile scrum framework to schedule and facilitate Sprint Planning, Demos, Retrospectives, Daily Standups and various other team meetings.
- Work closely with the development team and cross functional teams with members from Product Management, Business Analyst, Production Support, and IT
- Track and report KPIs on sprint/ release progress and track and drive resolution of issues
- Work closely with the Director of Engineering and Director of Product Management.
- Assist with tasks across multiple, simultaneous development products and help develop product management processes
- Support product owners with product documentation and onboarding materials.
- Anticipate and remove all impediments blocking progress of products
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower the teams to self-organize
- Previous experience as an Agile Scrum Master is required
- Scrum master specific skills/experience:
- 2+ years practical experience in Scrum/Kanban (required)
- Experience coaching teams in the early phase of an agile / scrum roll out
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with agile tools (such as Jira)
- Must have experience managing software development products
- 4+ years of hands on experience in Software Development Life Cycle, ideally Applications background
- Technical background experience in software, business analysis, and data management
- A Team player with excellent communication skills
- BS/BA – information technology, business, development or related field